Friday, August 12, 2011

Queens Over Kings

This post has been a long time in coming. I've been meaning to do it for months. But you all know how good I am at posting.

Most of you who read this blog probably already know, but there are a few of you that I haven't seen or chatted with in a while. So the news is: we are expecting another baby - number 5! - at the end of September. I know. I'm almost through with the pregnancy and am just now telling people! It's no secret if you've seen me anytime since about March though. :) I used to be able to "hide" my pregnancies until about the 4th month or so, but that's not the case anymore.

Anyway, the ultrasound technician told us that it's most likely a girl. Everyone is excited but Dallin is still holding out hope. Since a definite answer was not given to the boy/girl question, he tells us there is still a chance that it is a boy. Either way, the constant discussion in this house about whether "boys rule and girls drool" or "girls rule and boys drool" will finally be answered, simply because one will outnumber the other.





Do you think we can fit one more kid on this motorcycle?




We're planning for a girl. So if anyone has suggestions for girl names, send them our way. There are a few names on the list, but aside from the oft-suggested "Ricki Sue", "Garthina", and "Duanella", we've pretty much got...nothing. And with less than seven weeks to go, a little help would be great!


Oh, and if you have anything to say other than "congratulations" or "I'm so happy for you" (or a name suggestion), let me suggest that you keep it to yourself. Because, believe me, I've heard it all already and don't need to hear it again!

8 comments:

Debby said...

Well....I'm happy! No matter what, the kids will love whomever you bring home. See you soon!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

That picture is adorable! Considering the fact that you guys have such cute kids, my vote is that you have at least five more.

Amy said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! You really do have such adorable kids! And I love that picture :)

Ann said...

Congratulations!!!

K Western said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see if it is a girl or a boy.

And I can't believe school already started for you guys! I'm in your same boat...only 1 left at home for about 3 hours. Oh, the possibilities!!

George and Joanna said...

Congrats to you all! I am so excited for you! I say 5 really isn't that different. You will do awesome! Love you guys!!

Sarah said...

I'm going to suggest the name Sarah... you know, it's a good one :)