Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh, The Places He'll Go





Sterling has always been a good little climber. (That's one of the reasons we made him a monkey cake for his birthday.) I thought I'd share a few recent pictures of some of the places I've found him.



In the kitchen cupboards, foraging for food. Um, let's blame the blurriness on the camera, okay?


On the chalkboard tray. He got out of this by himself too!

The bathroom sink is one of his favorite spots. Those are Audrey's and Dallin's toothbrushes. The fun really begins when he turns on the faucet!



Under the bathroom sink.

He also likes to move the kitchen chairs so that he can climb up on top of the table and counters. I've even found him on top of the computer desk. He's fast! I wonder where he'll go next.

11 comments:

K Western said...

That is such a fun stage! It's so cute to see where they can go, but then nothing is off limits. Our only "off limits" area has successfully been on top of the fridge (the corner furthest from the counter).

Natalie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can tell that you have some very creative and imaginative kids. Good luck with the constant chase!

jana said...

Look out!! At 2 Porter would climb on top on the fridge to help himself to cereal!! I feel your pain with adventurous boys!!

Ann Guevara said...

Aren't boys out of control, dangerous and ...um I mean fun? He must keep you busy!!
Ann

Annalisa and Jacob said...

He He, good boy! He's going to keep you busy! The twins have started to get into all the cupboards recently! We've closed them out of rooms, but once they figure out how to turn door knobs...we'll be into trouble. We did find Donya on top of the Fridge the other day, eating chocolate and pez candy! Crazy kids!
Love Jacob and Annalisa

Sarah said...

Well, he certainly is creative. I would never think to sit in the bathroom sink ... so cute!

The six of us! said...

Oh I would have liked to have seen him turn the water on. What a busy boy he has become!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah it really is too bad about BYU not being in a cool bowl game. Good for you to cheer on the U, even though it goes against your nature. You can always travel to Vegas to see BYU play on the 20th :)

Janice said...

Keep your eye on that cute little guy! Such a fun age :)

Elizabeth said...

Ha! That is so funny! What a cutie you have! I just installed locks on my kitchen and bathroom cupboards today-- you know I feel for you!

*Shelli* said...

These are going to be your favorite pictures! They are funny and sweet all at the same time. :)