Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What on Earth?

I was uploading some pictures from the camera onto the computer and came across these.






I couldn't figure out at first what was going on, since I certainly didn't take the picture and didn't remember there being such a huge mess. Then it came back to me. I didn't take the picture because I was UNDER all of that. Yes. Under. I had laid down on the floor and the kids decided to bury me with, as you can see, just about every toy in the house, some furniture, and even some clothes. Since they were kind enough to give me a pillow first thing, I took a little nap during most of it. At least I think I did. Who knows? Maybe I blacked out. (Just kidding. I had a little uncovered space for ventilation just underneath the apple box.) They - the kids and Melvin - put stuff away as I was unburied, so I never saw the entire pile until I found the picture.

9 comments:

George and Joanna said...

that is hilarious!! Kids!

Sarah said...

That's so funny!! I can't even see you (and I looked!)

Natalie said...

How creative! What a great sport you are!

The Hall's said...

Did you end up with any bruises after the activity? I can't imagine they were very soft putting all that stuff on you! So funny!

The Hall Clan said...

I'm sorry,,,but that is HILARIOUS!!! Especially that you couldn't remember it at first. I would have slept through it too,,,any opportunity to sleep is not lost on me.

The six of us! said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! That is awesome! Your kids are so funny!!!

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Wow, that is some serious patience, Carly! Way to be the "fun Mom"!!

Katherine said...

that is what I call love...and patience.

Ann Guevara said...

When you have kids you got to take your naps when you can!!