Nearly everyone has memory of kids saying funny or random things. Here are some of the things we've heard at our house recently. (These may not be particularly funny to you...I mainly just want to remember them.) Most of these are from Dallin.
Dallin: "I'm going to get that bad guy with my Batman gun."
Audrey: "I'll get him with my Strawberry Shortcake gun."
A while back Audrey told some friends that we used to live in Burger King. (We actually lived in a town called Kingsburg. Pretty close but funny because Audrey doesn't usually get that sort of thing wrong.) Now Dallin says, "I like chicken nuggets. Let's eat at Kingsburg."
After asking what we were having for dinner and apparently not liking the answer, Dallin said: "That's okay Mom. I won't eat dinner. I'll just have breakfast tomorrow."
I asked Dallin if he was ready to get in the van and come with me on an errand. He asked: "Mom, will the policeman come and take you to jail?"
Me: "Well, if I leave you here by yourself he might."
Dallin: "Okay then. I'll come with you."
And my favorite - from Sterling: "SAVE ME!" (He says this as he runs away from his siblings.)
5 comments:
I love it!!!
I can totally picture Sterling running away screaming "Save Me" while Audrey and Dallin chase him. So funny! I sure love your cute kids!
Those are great! I love the things kids think up in their little minds!!
They say such cute things to keep you laughing, so you don't CRY.
that was so cute of them!!! i really love kids & someday 'm gonna have mine.sure do our house will full with great laugh like yours...and your kids are so adorable!!
Post a Comment