So I'm still behind and getting farther behind every day. But I have lots of posts written in my head! Doesn't that count for something? Okay, maybe not.
Audrey and Dallin started playing soccer a week or two ago and just had their first games on Saturday. It was so fun to watch them play. They both did a great job going after the ball and had a great time. The teams get to pick their own names, which is always interesting. Audrey's team voted for the Shooting Stars. Dallin's team opted for the Laser Starfish. :)

Our Saturday mornings are pretty booked for a couple of months. Some of the games start at 8:00! And I just got an email saying that Dallin's team pictures are this Saturday at 7:00. Yes, a.m.! I am usually awake by then but functioning and dressed and with kids in tow...that will be interesting.
5 comments:
yeah, you're back! i love reading about the kids even if i did just talk to you about them. i bet one of those blogs you are thinking about is mockingjay!! love you
Haha... I just got back on today too. Lots to post and where do we start. Your kids are so adorable. What a good mommy you are.
Soccer is so fun to watch. It was nice to have something to get us up and going Saturday morning too. Although 7a.m. is a bit too early! Good luck Audrey and Dallin!
I love how long the soccer shorts are on the little kids. You look like you're having so much fun with your kids. Yes, I know you're exhausted but you should definitely cherish it. And I love that there is a picture of Maren up there! She is adorable! BTW no lunch or phone call from a certain elder. I told you so! :)
Welcome back! I love all of the new pictures on the sidebar. I'm glad the kids are loving soccer...they look so cute in their uniforms.
Post a Comment