Thursday, March 27, 2008

To Keep Track of Visions in Her Eyes

Audrey usually needs some time to wind down by herself at night, so we leave the light on in her room for her. She reads a few books, plays quietly with a few toys, and then falls asleep. When I went to turn out her light tonight, this is how I found her.

I like to think that I've introduced a lot of good music to my kids, but we have yet to add Corey Hart to our repertoire. Do you think she'll like Boy in the Box too? And everyone likes Never Surrender, right? (It is my personal Corey Hart favorite). And please tell me that Rick and I aren't the only ones who remember Mr. Sunglasses at Night!

5 comments:

The six of us! said...

I love it!!! She is just telling you that her "future's so bright I gotta wear shades"!!!

Ruth said...

She is so cute. Please e-mail me when you update your blog so I remember to look at it. Also, please send any of the pictures from the Marine drill thing our way if you think about it. Thanks!

Heather said...

What a fun adventure you are having with your children! That picture is priceless.

The Hall's said...

I would love to be "inside" her brain for just a little while. She has such an imagination! It would be fun to see what she's thinking all of the time!

Elizabeth said...

This picture made me laugh out loud! What a funny and spumky little girl you have. Miss you guys!