Kyah & Malynn (or Malynn & Kyah - I can't tell who's who)
We jumped the gun a little bit and had a party for Sterling on Saturday so some extended family members could celebrate with us. It was lots of fun. With older siblings and cousins around, Sterling had a lot of help opening his presents...which means he barely got to touch them! He crawled around after people trying to get a peek at his gifts.
This was as close as Sterling got to actually opening a present.
Audrey and Dallin insisted that I make a "monkey cake" for Sterling. I did my best. For having absolutely no artistic ability whatsoever, it turned out okay. The best part was that Sterling loved his cupcake! He looked around as if to ask "Is this really for me?", gave a contented little sigh, and then dug in!


Here are a few (okay, a lot) more pictures for your viewing enjoyment!
Happy Birthday to our sweet boy Sterling (and Kyah and Malynn too)! We love you!



13 comments:
Happy birthday to the cute boy and congratulations to the great parents! I am especially impressed with the monkey cake. Good work!
Happy Birthday to cute Sterling, and GOOD WORK MAMA on a fantastic monkey cake!!
Such a sweet boy. I loved the way he ate the cake - so cute.
Darling cake!! Happy Birthday, Sterling!
Happy bday Sterling! I loved those pics of him eating the cupcake. The monkey looks great!
You did a great job with the cake Carly- amazing! Happy Birthday Triplets!!!
P.S. We need to pester Jake to start a blog!
Happy Birthday Sterling!! Good job on the cake Carly. I'm impressed!! Alex and Sterling are only a month apart. It sounds like it was a fun day!
Thanks for the nice comments on the cake everyone! Natalie, we finally pestered enough! http://jacobandannalisa.blogspot.com
You did a great job on the cake!! Sterling has gotten so big...I cant believe he's one!!
Nice job, Carly. You're amazing. It looks like he truly did love the cupcake. Glad he liked his present, too. Love ya.
WOW has it been a year already? Seeing him every Sunday I guess I take it for granted how fast he has grown. What a cutie pie!!! Can I call on you to make my kids cakes, I'm too tired to even try anymore! LOL
Happy Birthday, Sterling!! I can't believe our boys are already one? Love the monkey cake!
ps- yes, I frosted cupcakes during the day. I gave up my beloved nap time to the task.
Post a Comment