Dallin refuses to eat dinner nearly every night. So while the rest of us are at the table, he's off somewhere playing. And you know the drill. If he's abnormally quiet, it means he's getting into something he probably shouldn't. For Dallin, that also means he's usually in Audrey's room causing mischief.
This is how I found him last night.

"I put on lipstick!" he proclaimed proudly.
All I could do was laugh! Really, could you get upset at this face?
15 comments:
I couldn't get mad at such an adorable face either. What else was there to do besides laugh and grab the camera? It's those little moments that you will cherish forever. I bet Audrey was upset though. Love that color on him!
Cute! I am glad I am not the only mom who has a boy curious with big sisters things.
Pretty good hand-eye coordination he's got there. Things certainly are not dull at your house, especially dinner time!
Thanks for posting on my blog today. Your comment on Prop 8 is so timely, because truly if we don't have courage on the most simple, most fundamentals things, then what else do we have courage for?
I'd love to talk with you and catch up sometime.
So I was just leaving a comment on Jake's blog and remembered that I wanted to thank you for coming to Keith's funeral and that I never did. Anyway, thanks for taking the time away from your little family to be with us. That was really nice of you. It was so great to have so much family support. I never got that chance to tell you goodbye either- it was just such a busy day. I wish we could have gotten to visit more. But I'm so glad we have these blogs so we can "catch up" a little. Love you!
Oh wow, he's so hot ;) Yeah there's no way you could get mad at such a cute little guy!
What a cute little guy!! Good thing you had a camera close by! That's one of those pictures that's going to come back and haunt him someday!
adorable.
I think that Dallin might want to go with a more neutral shade! LOL
ha! I cant help but laugh out loud because it is sooo true...Quiet is never good :)
It was good to see you at the shower this morning!
He is such a funny boy...super cute pictures though :):)
You'll just have to remember that adorable lipstick face the next time you need to discipline him! Too cute. I wish I could be there to hear his response 10 years down the road when he sees this picture. Better yet....can you say Wedding Video anyone?
He looks beautiful! He has the perfect lips :)...Love your family ~ shelli
By the way, you're becoming quite the "blogger"....check out your new background and play list! Look at you! :) It looks good!
That is hillarious!! What a great memory! There is definitely no way you could get mad at him for that. So cute!!
Post a Comment