Come see what's happening at our house. You'll never beat the view!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Oh baby!
Just thought I'd share this picture of Sterling's (self-styled) attempt at EdwardCullen's signature look. Making girls swoon everywhere with a little help from some peanut butter and orange juice.
I love it! He's just as hot as Edward :) Maybe you should pass along the peanut butter/orange juice tip to the stylists who soon will be doing Patterson's hair...
9 comments:
I love it! He's just as hot as Edward :) Maybe you should pass along the peanut butter/orange juice tip to the stylists who soon will be doing Patterson's hair...
I LOVE it!! Chick magnet all the way!! Look out Hollywood!! I see a trend on the rise!
Adorable! I will have to try that combo on my hair!
I'm sure that is just how Stephanie Meyer invisioned Edward. What a funny kid. He must've been having a good time!
He's so stinkn' cute!! I love his little face :D:D
Oh I'm swooning!!!!!
Who can resist those handsome eyes? How do you ever tell him no? He's just too darn cute!
I love it! This really made me giggle, he's such a cutie!
He is so cute and stylish. makes me laugh that you compared him to Edward.
Post a Comment