We wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Melvin (and to my dad and his dad, too, of course, and all the other fathers that we know). Hope everyone had a nice day.
Audrey made Melvin this craft at preschool for his Father's Day gift. It is supposed to be displayed on his desk, so it is currently sitting right next to the computer here. Pretty cute, and Melvin really does rock, in case you were wondering. The kids sure love their daddy.
If you look, you will notice that there are four little rocks representing the children. Yep, we're expecting another, due November 3. We told Audrey about it maybe a week before she made this project. She made sure not to forget "the new baby" in her project.
I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and now anytime Audrey refers to the baby she says, "my baby sister." So the technician had better be right that it's a girl or she'll have Audrey to answer to.
Now, I know that those of you who comment on this blog are too nice to say otherwise, but if you have anything other than "congratulations" to say, then keep it to yourself! I have heard all of the "you'll be busy," "you're brave," "what were you thinking?" type of comments that I can stomach. Yes, this baby was planned! And yes these are all my kids! Yes, maybe I am crazy, but that's none of your business! Okay, I'm done with the ranting. Sorry about that.
Anyway, we're very happy, Audrey's excited to have a sister, and for all of you who are curious, I'm feeling great.
22 comments:
I don't think you're crazy at all! In fact I'm glad you're having more children. It's a special blessing for children to be raised in such a wonderful home - you should definitely take advantage of that!
Now when you're pregnant with child #13 then we might begin to wonder....:)
Love your guts!!!
so cute. With kids as cute as yours, my vote is you have at least 10.
You guys seem to have it all together, so CONGRATS are totally in order :):) Hope your feeling good...you looked good at church when I saw you :):)
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Yeah!! That's so exciting. I just think you are super lucky to have 4 kids. People sometimes don't realize how amazing it is!!! Good luck with your pregnancy! 2 boys, 2 girls, it's perfect :)
Definitely CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great parents with loving homes should always have a handful of kids. So go ahead and have another cutie!
I think it's fabulous! A hearty congrats from me!!
Congrats!!! That's so awesome!! Ours are close together and we love it! So will they! Hope you are feeling well! Love you guys!!
Thanks for the laugh! Sorry you're getting harrassed lately! However, we think it's great! I can't wait to see the little cutie. And, I REALLY hope that sonographer was right...maybe we should look up her phone number online just as a precaution incase she's wrong come November. Audrey will NOT be happy! Love you!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! You're kids are so adorable.
Congratulations! What fun to add another girl to the mix.
YEAH!! That is awesome! We too got a lot of comments, but like you said... it isn't any of their business. Love ya!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Audrey must be glowing with happiness to see some more pink coming into the house. And here is my 2 cents...you are in no way crazy, and I would claim all those cuties as mine if I were you too! : ) I look forward to meeting your little blessing!!!
Congrats!!! That's all I have to say about that :)
congratulations carly--I wish I could be there to see your cute belly--I've missed all the other three! I love you and think of you often.
Lots of love
So cute!! Love the ROCKS.
Congratulations!! I love your remarks about all the unwanted comments, and I hear you! You're totally right, it's no one's business but yours! We're so excited for you guys! What a lucky child to come to your family!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. LeGrand and Brittany will have 4 in Sept as well. Wade & Katie will have 6 in August making 31 grandkids for my parents.
Hey when I said there were some people who shouldn't breed... I was talking about Travis, and myself!! My neice can have as many as she wants... besides I'm counting on you and Shannon to make up for my slothfulness. CONGRATS!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for your family! Arent people so rude with some of their comments?? I get so tired of hearing random people in stores say, "wow!! you have your hands full or better you than me, etc. I totally feel you on this one. ;)
I am so glad you are feeling great and it will be so fun to have another girl!
Congrats again!
I'm late to the news, but wanted to say CONGRATS!!!! Exciting!!!
Post a Comment