Audrey lost her first tooth on Wednesday while she was at school. It has been loose for about a month now, with her permanent tooth coming in quite a ways behind it. (Someone who worked for a dentist for a while told us her tongue will push the permanent tooth into place. I hope she's right or we'll be paying for some orthodontist's sports car when she gets older. And it's so big you can hardly tell anything is missing.) In typical Audrey fashion, she actually pulled the tooth out. When I asked her about it, she said, "I was wiggling it. I wanted to see if it would come out, so I pulled on it and it did!" She was pretty excited about it.
The tooth fairy came and left Audrey a note and some money. Audrey was impressed by the tooth fairy's stealth. She said, "I didn't even feel her lift up my pillow and my head was right on it!"
I just discovered another one of Audrey's permanent teeth starting to come in. Our little girl isn't quite so little anymore.
6 comments:
The tooth fairy is the best! As long as she remembers to deliver...but I'm sure she'll never forget to stop at your house ;)
Congrats on your loss, Audrey! (When else can you say something like that?)
cute smile, Audrey. I love you.
That's what I was going to say, "Cute smile". They grow up too fast, don't they?
She is growing up! I remember her when she was a cute little toddler. Crazy how fast they grow up.
Love the dinosaur cake. You are such an artist!
I'm already expecting to be good friends with the orthodontist.
You're just remembering your orthodontist woes and paying for his sports car...the little stinker! I agree...I hope your friend is right. Should we ask Kami too? :)
I do love that smile though...and her "stealth" comment. So funny.
Post a Comment