Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Snow Day

Our snowman




This was more than a month ago, but that's the way I roll around here. During our two weeks of Spring Break, the kids and I drove up to Idylwild with some friends and found a little bit of snow to play in. They had tons of fun sledding and building a snowman. Maren wasn't sure what to think about that cold, white stuff, so she decided to taste it. She must've liked it because she spent several minutes just eating snow (I made sure she was in a nice clean spot). Audrey and Maren decided to give up on the sledding after a while so they rested on a rock. Dallin and Sterling kept saying "one more time!" Here are some pictures from our fun.




The girls






The boys






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea. Every time I see the snow on the mountains I think we should take a drive up there. I can handle cold white stuff for a day :)

Ruth said...

Adorable. What a good mom you are.

Natalie said...

Funny that for Spring Break around here we were wishing for a sunny day and not snow and you were out trying to find snow. :) Looks like fun though!