This picture was actually taken a couple months ago when Audrey and I were making Aggression Cookies. But I don't think I've shared it with anyone, so I thought I'd go ahead now. Audrey thinks butter is a food group in and of itself. She always asks to lick the wrapper when we make cookies. So I caught her in the act.
I wonder what the food pyramid would look like if my kids wrote it. The cookie group would definitely be at the bottom, followed by the sandwich group and the cow group. Hopefully the jungle group would make it on there somewhere so the kids have some fruit. Why do I remember that commercial with Bart Simpson (instead of cookies he had the Butterfinger group)? What's wrong with me?
2 comments:
If I had my choice the cookie group would definitely be at the bottom of my pyramid too!
We are all about dinosaur nugget group here. Don't know how to raise kids without em. She will think that is gross one day that she licked the butter! cute!
Post a Comment