I was hoping we could avoid this sort of trouble for at least a little while longer, but I guess not. What is it? The 7th day of school? Some little boy in Audrey's class kissed her today. I overheard the teacher telling the boy's mom about it when I picked Audrey up from school today. Then the teacher noticed I was there and said to me, "And Audrey was the kissee." The little boy, obviously worried that he would get in trouble, told his mom, "But she kissed me back!" It took a little coaxing once we got home (and, quite honestly, some threatening to call the teacher to find out the whole story and a promise that she would not get in trouble) for Audrey to confess that she had also given him a kiss afterward. It has been made clear to Audrey that there is to be NO KISSING at school. Future infractions will result in some sort of punishment.
Hopefully we will not have any more such incidents. But, really. Can you blame the boy? She is awfully cute.
9 comments:
watch out! I agree, she is quite a cute girl.
How funny. It's amazing how quickly they can get into mischief isn't it?
what can i say....i am just sitting here chuckling and shaking my head. she is cute! talk to annalisa about donya and the little boy who wants to marry her and their kissing questions...oh my!
Sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Well, at least she's making friends?! :)
That is hillarious! I was laughing out loud :) What a cutie!
I don't have any suggestions for you, Allie can't wait to be old enough to kiss someone. I told her she had to be at least 20, she said she doesn't know if she can wait that long. What are we going to do?
Good luck Carly!
Yes, we have had the same problem!! On the way home from playing at a friends house (which Donya and her friend, Blake, sat and played in a sandbox the whole time) Donya announced, "I love Blake, and he loves me. We want to get married so we an kiss." Hey, at least she's convinced you have to married first to kiss!
she is quite a cutie... cant blame him :)
Post a Comment