Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah!

I just have to note that there was much rejoicing in our household tonight as BYU beat Oklahoma 14-13. Wahoo! It was a great way to start the college football season. I really need to get some new batteries for our camera as it was quite enjoyable to see all three kids cheering like crazy people, running and dancing around the room. And I must say I love that all three of my kids know the words to the Cougar Fight Song. It's almost enough to bring a tear to your eye (well, if you're a BYU fan, that is) to see these three little people singing with such gusto. Gotta love it.

Goooooo Cougars!

5 comments:

The Hall Clan said...

Is the rest of your fam as big of fans as you and Shannon are???

I know she taught Rebekah the fight song a while back too.

Weber State, Weber State, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!! Yah,,,that's their little cheer.

Ruth said...

I can't wait to see them dancing around the room after a BYU game.

Heather said...

Oh rise and shout the cougars are out....

I won't type the whole fight song here but...

GOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!

Debby said...

what a great game!! Kami...we are all fans. jacob recorded it and was watching it when we called to talk to him...couldn't tell him who won, had to watch it himself! I know most of the fight song but I didn't go there but thats ok. We all watched the game here in Alaska. As Carly and Shanny say: "go cougars"....

Sarah said...

Ok, so I went to Utah State, but I like to cheer for BYU, esp when they're playing big teams... and it worked :) Good game, go Cougars!